Seair (South East Asian Airlines) is a Philippine airline based in Manila.
The airline was established in 1995 and is continuing expanding in the local Philippine market and internationaly.
It has a partnership agreement with Tiger Airways for its international routes, Seair operates the planes but the tickets for this flights are sold by Tiger.
Seair uses Dornier 328 Turboprops on its routes. Since it is a small airplane able to carry only 32 passengers, free checked baggage is limited to 10 kilo only.
The excess baggage fee for domestic routes is P90 (all inclusive) per kilogram and P220 on international routes.
A 7kg hand/cabin baggage is allowed too.
Cancellations, name changes and refunds
The FlySaver tickets have these fare rules:
- The fare is non-refundable.
- Travel dates may be changed up to 45 minutes before the flight departs with paying a rebooking fees
- Name change is not allowed.
- Change in the routes is not allowed.
- Seats offered in this fare are limited and may not be available on all flights.
The FlyFlex tickets have better fare rules but can be three times more expensive.
News about SEAir