Manila to Surigao
Looking for a cheap flight from Manila (MNL) to Surigao (SUG)? Prices for flights for Manila to Surigao start at US $ 81.67. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
You can also search for cheap tickets for all major Asian low-cost airlines and easily compare ticket prices for different dates. We offer also alternative routes from airports close by, find information about the flight, flight schedule Manila Surigao or look for Promo Tickets Manila Surigao.
Flight prices Manila - SurigaoApr (USD 123.87 - 238.19)
These prices were found by our users in the last few days. To see the actual current prices please click on the date desired.
Promo Tickets Manila Surigao
Last-minute promo flights, you can also use the graph above and look for the star to find promo flights. These promo fares were found recently but may have changed. You can easily look up latest promo tickets and flight availability by clicking on your preferred date.
- Cebu Pacific MNL-SUG 3 May USD 98.93
- Cebu Pacific MNL-SUG 7 May USD 117.87
- Cebu Pacific MNL-SUG 8 May USD 117.87
- Cebu Pacific MNL-SUG 9 May USD 117.87
- Cebu Pacific MNL-SUG 11 May USD 95.57
See all Promo Tickets Manila to Surigao
Did you fly on the route Manila - Surigao? Want to tell how your flight was?
Adding a review is easy and only takes a few minutes..
Manila to Surigao flight information
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Manila and Surigao is about 1 hr 40 min.
There is no time difference between these cities.The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 20:05:16.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Manila to Surigao.
- The most popular airlines on the route Manila to Surigao are Philippine Airlines.
- Weekly there are 7 flights between Manila to Surigao.
- The earliest flight between Manila to Surigao is at 10:20.
- The latest flight between Manila to Surigao is at 10:20.
Transport to and from Manila to airport Ninoy Aquino International (MNL)
Since Manila International Airport is so close to the city a taxi is quite affordable and the best choice. Outside the arrival area are the official yellow colored airport taxis. They will use a meter and starting fare is PHP 70. A taxi to central Manila would cost around PHP 150 to 200 and can take 20 minutes to an hour, depending traffic.
Terminals 1, 3 and 4 are connected to the Metro Manila City Bus system making it easy to get a bus to downtown Manila. Busses depart in front of the arrival area at each terminal, though at Terminal 3 you have to walk to the main road.
An all white NAIA Shuttle bus (called Airport Loop) connects the four terminals and costs PHP 20. It runs along all terminals so it can take up to an hour to get to your terminal. There is also a shuttle bus from Terminal 3 to the Genesis Bus Terminal in Pasay Rotunda.