Jakarta to Kendari
Looking for a cheap flight from Jakarta (CGK) to Kendari (KDI)? Prices for flights for Jakarta to Kendari start at US $ 52.26. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
You can also search for cheap tickets for all major Asian low-cost airlines and easily compare ticket prices for different dates. We offer also alternative routes from airports close by, find information about the flight, flight schedule Jakarta Kendari or look for Promo Tickets Jakarta Kendari.
Flight prices Jakarta - KendariApr (USD 52.26 - 77.87)
These prices were found by our users in the last few days. To see the actual current prices please click on the date desired.
Promo Tickets Jakarta Kendari
Last-minute promo flights, you can also use the graph above and look for the star to find promo flights. These promo fares were found recently but may have changed. You can easily look up latest promo tickets and flight availability by clicking on your preferred date.
- Lion CGK-KDI 29 Apr USD 77.87
- Lion CGK-KDI 30 Apr USD 52.26
- Lion CGK-KDI 1 May USD 52.26
- Lion CGK-KDI 2 May USD 52.26
- Lion CGK-KDI 3 May USD 52.26
See all Promo Tickets Jakarta to Kendari
Did you fly on the route Jakarta - Kendari? Want to tell how your flight was?
Adding a review is easy and only takes a few minutes..
Jakarta to Kendari flight information
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Jakarta and Kendari is about 2 hr 55 min.
Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Jakarta is 1 hour earlier than the time in Kendari. The timezone for Jakarta is: UTC +07:00. The local time now: 08:55:49. For Kendari the timezone is: UTC +08:00 and the local time now: 09:55:49.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Jakarta to Kendari.
- The most popular airlines on the route Jakarta to Kendari are Lion, Garuda.
- Weekly there are 24 flights between Jakarta to Kendari.
- The earliest flight between Jakarta to Kendari is at 03:10.
- The latest flight between Jakarta to Kendari is at 15:10.
Transport to and from Jakarta to airport Soekarno-Hatta International (CGK)
Taxis from the airport are available at kiosks just before the terminal exit or outside. Booking a taxi inside is more expensive (Rp. 150.000 to 200.000), but it will be faster. Outside you will find several taxi companies of which Blue Bird is one of the best but also bit more expensive. A ride into the city would cost about Rp 100.000 to Rp 150.000 depending destination and the taxi company. All taxis use the meter (argo). Once outside you will be greeted by many touts offering you taxis, just ignore them and head strait to the taxis.
Damri provides a good bus service to numerous destinations in Jakarta and beyond. The Damri busses are all air-conditioned and comfortable. They use the toll-road so it is a quick, convenient and cheap alternative. A ticket for a destination in Jakarta would cost Rp 30.000 to Rp 50.000. You can buy a ticket at the booth or inside the bus. The Damri busses depart in front of the terminals. At terminal 1 they depart on the other side of the road. At terminal 2 they depart at the arrivals floor on the far left side.
Jakarta is a very congested city so you need to take extra travel time into account, especially during rush hours.
Transport to and from Kendari to airport Wolter Monginsidi (KDI)
The local government has established three zones for taxi fares from or to the airport:
- Zone 1 is for areas close to the airport until the Tello Bridge, for Rp.65.000.
- Zone 2 (at Rp.87.000), for desinations north of the city, ie: Tello, Antang, Sentral, Pelabuhan, and Losari beach.
- Zone 3 (Rp. 100,000), for destinations south of the city, namely: Bajidakka, Malengkeri, Parangtambung.