Balikpapan to Makassar
Looking for a cheap flight from Balikpapan (BPN) to Makassar (UPG)? Prices for flights for Balikpapan to Makassar start at US $ 28.49. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
You can also search for cheap tickets for all major Asian low-cost airlines and easily compare ticket prices for different dates. We offer also alternative routes from airports close by, find information about the flight, flight schedule Balikpapan Makassar or look for Promo Tickets Balikpapan Makassar.
Flight prices Balikpapan - MakassarMay (USD 30.52 - 334.98)
These prices were found by our users in the last few days. To see the actual current prices please click on the date desired.
Promo Tickets Balikpapan Makassar
Last-minute promo flights, you can also use the graph above and look for the star to find promo flights. These promo fares were found recently but may have changed. You can easily look up latest promo tickets and flight availability by clicking on your preferred date.
- Citilink BPN-UPG 27 May USD 85.73
- Citilink BPN-UPG 29 May USD 48.02
- Lion BPN-UPG 30 May USD 30.52
- Lion BPN-UPG 31 May USD 30.52
- Citilink BPN-UPG 1 Jun USD 35.83
Did you fly on the route Balikpapan - Makassar? Want to tell how your flight was?
Adding a review is easy and only takes a few minutes..
Balikpapan to Makassar flight information
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Balikpapan and Makassar is about 25 min.
There is no time difference between these cities.The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 12:42:11.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Balikpapan to Makassar.
- The most popular airlines on the route Balikpapan to Makassar are Lion, Citilink, Sriwijaya, Lion, Citilink, Sriwijaya, Li.
- Weekly there are 73 flights between Balikpapan to Makassar.
- The earliest flight between Balikpapan to Makassar is at 02:40.
- The latest flight between Balikpapan to Makassar is at 20:35.
Transport to and from Balikpapan to airport Sepinggan (BPN)
The airport is located on the coast just outside the city. Taxi's charge a fixed fare depending on the destination; to the city center is about Rp 55,000. Or you can take the angkot, route 7, on the highway just outside the airport gate, heading for Damai Terminal. Transfer there to route 1 or 3 for central Balikpapan.
Transport to and from Makassar to airport Sultan Hasanuddin (UPG)
There is no public bus at Makassar Airport but you can take the free shuttle bus which will take you to the main road. There you can get on a bemo (Rp 4000) to Makassar Mall in downtown Makassar. The shuttle bus departs on the lower level on the far right side. If you arrive late in the evening it can take a long time before it departs though. Alternatively you can take a taxi. Taxis to the city booked at the taxi stand have the fixed price of Rp 100.000. You can try to get a taxi direct from the driver but it will not be much cheaper. They will offer you Rp 70.000 but then it does not include the toll fee.
If you are flexible, you can try to search for these alternative routes and find even cheaper tickets:
- 1. Cheap flights Mamuju - Makassar: start at US $ 21,00.